- With nine separate torque value setting connections with individual tolerances torque and measurements the user has a range of torque requirements pre-programmed for ease of use.
- The torque wrench will warn you by both a light and sound when approaching its torque (orange light) when you are within tolerance (green light) and if you tighten above their tolerance settings (red light). . Bi-Directional
- For each torque setting the last nine torque values are individually saved for later use.
- Powered by standard AA batteries.
- Supplied in a plastic case for safe storage.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ISO6789: 2003 and is supplied with calibration certificate.
- Accuracy ±1%. Drive: 3/8 inch Torque Range ISO: 10-100 Nm Torque Range Imperial: 7-75 Ibf.ft No. of Teeth: 45 Length: 457 mm
We offer free shipping on this product to customers in New Zealand.
Once your order is dispatched you will be sent a tracking link to keep track of your order. Delivery time frame is usually 1 - 3 business days. For some rural addresses delivery can take an extra day.
Returns & Warranty
If you find that the product your have purchased is not right for the job, you are eligible for a full refund on your order within 30 days post delivery.
All products sold by Tool Factory come with a New Zealand warranty with at least a 12 month warranty period unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Payment can be made via credit/debit card, bank deposit or Afterpay. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. If you require an invoice/quote before payment, please contact us.