- 40G Inchiku Style Lure
- Ideal for Drift Fishing
- Weighted body Jig & Octopus hooked skirt
- Options for line attachment positioning
- UV Reflective Inchiku Fishing Lures are a very popular way of fishing that originated in Japan. Ideal for Drift Fishing Inchiku Lures consist of a weighted body Jig and Octopus hooked skirt with different line attachment options each offering a different action. Connecting Your Line:
- Attach at the bottom: This is perfect for when you’re struggling to reach the bottom. The tail weighted jig ensures you reach the bottom quickly maximising your chances of attracting the most bites.
- The top attachment is most effective for catching snapper. Again like the tail weighted attachment – this offers a very much a vertical up and down action. Inchiku Lures are best used on 12-20lb braid with 30lb fluoro carbon for trace. They are recommended for use on light 60-120g Jigging Rod with an overhead reel. Soft bait rods can be used but its much harder to hook the fish due to the softer action. The Process: Drop the Jig all the way to the bottom as fast as possible. Once you hit the sea bed start a slow wind for 5 – 10metres. If no bites then drop the Inchiku back to the bottom and start again. You can vary the speed of the wind and the distance you travel depending on results. There is no right or wrong way – just have fun and keep trying different things. Inchiku Lures Are Available In:
- Pink Panther: 20g 40g 60g 80g 100g 130g
- Orange Impaler: 20g 40g 60g 80g 100g 130g
- Red Terror: 20g 40g 60g 80g 100g 130g
- Purple Piranha: 20g 40g 60g 80g 100g 130g **More Colours And Sizes To Be Added Soon**
We offer free shipping on this product to customers in New Zealand.
Once your order is dispatched you will be sent a tracking link to keep track of your order. Delivery time frame is usually 1 - 3 business days. For some rural addresses delivery can take an extra day.
Returns & Warranty
If you find that the product your have purchased is not right for the job, you are eligible for a full refund on your order within 30 days post delivery.
All products sold by Tool Factory come with a New Zealand warranty with at least a 12 month warranty period unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Payment can be made via credit/debit card, bank deposit or Afterpay. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. If you require an invoice/quote before payment, please contact us.