- 100G Kabura Lure
- Unique Curly Tail Feature
- Rubber Style Skirt - Two Colour
- 2 x High Quality Hooks
- UV Reflective TacklePRO Kabura Lures: The Kabura Lure has become a very popular method of fishing in New Zealand. Suitable to use in waters of depths up to 80 meters and can be used to catch a wide range of fish species. TacklePRO Kaburas can be easily distinguished due to the unique Curly Tail and 2 Colour Skirt designed that way to be more attractive and enticing to fish and guarantee more bites. TacklePro Kabura Lures use a High Quality New Generation Rubber Style Skirt with much more material than most others on the market to attract more fish and last longer. All TacklePro Lures are fitted with High Quality Hooks. How To Use: Drop the Lure all the way to the sea bed and pause then slowly wind 5-10 meters or until you start to feel bites. When a fish does bite don’t “strike” the fish but just continue a slow wind. If it does happen to get off - Drop the lure back down to the bottom and start again. When you have hooked a fish keep a steady wind all the way up until you land your fish. In deep water or if the boat is drifting quickly you’ll will need to use a heavier Lure or Drift Anchor to avoid too much line angle. Tackle Pro Kabura Lures are Available In :
- Orange Impaler: 40g 60g 80g 100g 140g 200g
- Pink Panther: 40g 60g 80g 100g 140g
- Yellow Ripper: 40g 60g 80g 100g 140g
- Purple Rain: 40g 60g 80g 100g 140g 200g 240g ***More colours and sizes to be added soon***
We offer free shipping on this product to customers in New Zealand.
Once your order is dispatched you will be sent a tracking link to keep track of your order. Delivery time frame is usually 1 - 3 business days. For some rural addresses delivery can take an extra day.
Returns & Warranty
If you find that the product your have purchased is not right for the job, you are eligible for a full refund on your order within 30 days post delivery.
All products sold by Tool Factory come with a New Zealand warranty with at least a 12 month warranty period unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Payment can be made via credit/debit card, bank deposit or Afterpay. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. If you require an invoice/quote before payment, please contact us.